Bottle photographs are typically lit down both sides of the bottle, creating highlights down both sides and evenly illuminating the label. Photographs can be taken with a highlight down one side but this is not preferable as the labels tend to be darker down one side.
The final images provided are at 300dpi, suitable for print and digital media. Files supplied for each photo are high, medium and low resolution JPG’s, transparent PNG’s and a layered Photoshop PSD with clipping paths. Other formats can be supplied on request.
All images will be sent to you via WeTransfer – Please check your junk folder as the email occasionally lands in there.
The download can be quite large, so if your internet isn’t great, we can post the files to you on a USB flash drive.
For the best quality photos please use the following guide for the bottles you supply:
- Clean bottles free from blemishes and imperfections in the glass
- If possible, make sure the seams of the bottle are to the sides of the label, and not straight down the middle
- Clean, undamaged and straight labels
- Make sure the labels do not have air bubbles underneath them
- Clean and undamaged closures
- If the closure has a logo or text on it that you would like to feature in the photograph, make sure it lines up centrally with the main label
- Back label removal is requested for rose, white and sparkling or a removal fee will be incurred